Tuesday, February 22, 2011

loudspeaker is so overrated

does it annoys you when someone obnoxious use loudspeaker to discuss about work or personal matter? i dont know about u guys, but it sure annoys me!!

seriously, we are talking about a guy/girl that sits in the open workstation not in the room. if its in a room then its okay. you're not bothering other people. in fact its none of my business!! but if you disturb the others (read:ME) by using loudspeaker to discuss your "not so many works" or bragging about your "not so many success story", you totally make my emotion in danger situation okay...rase nak menaga aje kan....get yourself a room la (hoh, dh lain mcm plak maksudnye ni)..others have their own jobs to do and they need to focus...with your voice as the background song how do you expect us to do our job??? do not annoys me and others with your antics behaviour.. it disgust me and make me hate you more..

please learn respect others.. dont think that since nobody complain, its okay for you to do that... we are just showing you some respect by not complaining directly to your face.. dont test my limit, else my mulut laser will start to function and you will hate me for the rest of your life... you surely dont want to make enemy with me....yes, this is a warning!!

nota dikaki : sekali dua boleh la layan yer...kalo dah ari2, cakap plak lama2...ko ingt ko je yg byk keje ke?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Vector Jungle