Thursday, November 19, 2009

which do you prefer?

i used to be obsessed with shoes...i need my shoes to match every outfit i have...but as i started working the shoe obsession become less and less...it really annoys me....i think buying shoes with study loans is more appealing than buying it with your hard earn money....or is it because my taste for shoes has become more sophisticated and only EXPENSIVE shoes can attract me....hahahaha.....(hope my other half is reading this)...hehehe :D

every time i went shoe shopping no shoes seem to attract me into buying them..i will go into every shoe store and end up feeling exhausted with no shoes to buy...if only shoes can walk then i'll just yell "hey good looking shoes that look nice on my feet...where are you??!!"....


anyway, now i prefer wedges and flat ballerina shoes than heels... i'm becoming old makcik....my feet cannot stand long hours in heels anymore.... i also dont want to seksa my feet...i need to use them many more years to come...hehehe.... below are some picture of shoes camwhoring...hahaha...do forgive the horrid looking feet of mine... enjoyyyy!!!






nota dikaki : camne nak hilangkan bekas2 melecet kat kaki eh??

1 comments:

Farrah said...

qww.. mcm kenal je glady coklat ittew.. hey sakit la kaki aku pkai glady tu.. takmo pakai dh :(sakit blkg jugak :((

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Vector Jungle